1. Smile: Rewards & Loyalty
Motivating people to buy anything is very hard. Encouraging them is tougher enough at the time as sales are always in challenge career. Smile: Rewards & Loyalty offers you add a loyalty program to your Shopify store. Well, to repeat your purchase decision.
- It helps you set up multiple types of programs for your loyalty points, store, referral, and VIP programs
- You can customize the method at your program work
- It is also included with how and when customers are rewarded
- It integrates your programs with multiple external tools, ReCharge, MailChimp, HubSpot Pricing
If your store is going to rely on the repeat purchases from a great loyal customer base, Smile: Reward & Loyalty is one of the great and awesome Shopify apps you can always pick.
The free plan ables you to set up and run a simple program while the premium version is included with more analytics features, customization options and related.
2. Plugin SEO
If you are looking for the attraction of customers to your Shopify store, you’ll need to ensure that you can find it via organic searches. This means that paying attention to your store’s Search Engine Optimization, which is Plugin SEO, can help out better.
- It can scan your store for traffic analyzing, limiting SEO problems
- It displays all type of detailed results, with telling you to precisely what you want to present
- You may check headings, meta descriptions, page performance, titles and so on
Any type of Shopify store can easily benefit from careful attention to SEO. The app helps you spot any kind of problem that is desired needed to be noticed.
The free version of Plugin SEO ables you scan your store as you’d like. There is also a premium plan for 20$ per month. It helps you to optimize your Shop’s SEO in terms of benefits.
3. Fera Social Proof
A noticeable part of this fantastic apps is to a successful store. It quickly convinced each visitor to make an excellent purchase. Fera Social Proof helps you to create a sense of urgency. This is one of its kind Shopify apps that ables you to display a real-time pop-up, which enables you to care about customers.
- It displays notifications in your store whenever customers purchase any item
- It shows the number of total people who added products to cart or viewed
- It shares smart social proof feed for the brand’s loyalty
If you have in the modest sum of activity in your store, and you need to encourage more conversation via social proof, the app is the right choice with all handy solutions.
The app is entirely free to use.
4. Facebook Messenger Marketing
It never matters what you’re selling, with quality customer support. You’ll only benefit from a method to answer the question with more reliable channels than email facility. Facebook Messenger Marketing has always been a customer favorite as it implies quicker and satisfies behavior over Facebook Messenger Tool.
- It enables customers to interact live chat with you, through a smooth widget
- You may make it more simple to customize the Facebook Messenger notifications as you send
- It always loads prior chat history and ables you to same preview previous conversion
- The app adds more customer accounts to your Facebook Messenger subscriber list quickly
The app is handy to anyone who is looking to add live chat support to their awesome Shopify store moreover if you need to conduct Facebook outreach or marketing.
The app is free to use.
If you’re looking to begin a dropshipping business with Shopify, you may sell other companies’ products, Oberlo as great to use. This famous tool offers you to find the right items in the right way.
- It lets you search for and import products from Oberlo Marketplace and AliExpress
- It keeps your prices on more stock level and up to date
- It automatically begins the shipping processes as you confirm a customer order
- It ables you to track your all orders without any hard time
Anyone interested in gaining money via dropshipping on the Shopify can take benefit from Oberlo.
The app also has free support for up to 50 orders per month. There are two main premium plans with more features and capabilities.
Read: Shopify Domain Name
6. Yotpo: Product & Photos Reviews
Nowadays, most people checkouts review before purchasing anything online. Yotpo: Product & Photos Reviews. Q&A offers you to add customer reviews to your Shopify store easily. The visitors feel more confident about purchase decisions.
- It automatically collects reviews, questions, product photos, and all given answers from your customers
- It also Displays reviews and ratings in different places via your store
- It moderates respond to them with either privately or publicly
On it, reviews are practical with important for any type of store. For this reason, Yotpo is one of the best Shopify apps for any kind of user.
The free version is good for new guys as it is also efficient for many stores. The premium plans start from $29 per month. The paid version offers additional features like coupons, upsell options, review carousels and more.
As we know, a Shopify store can be easily put to a place to sell custom designs. You’ll need a method to have those designs with all printed once customers place their order on it. Printful offers a full-featured printing service along with a massive variety of options in your store.
- The list product options in your store previewed with the printed shape
- It offers to have personalized of your designs with printed on t-shirts, embroidery, posters, logos and more
- It creates product mockups with all customers satisfaction, and each item will look alike before
It is best for a graphics designer with all the creatives. It is no need to worry about shipping, printing, and posting products with app invaluable.
The app is free to use. You’ll need to have a Printful account with each order that will come with some fee attached.
8. Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO
Bulk Image Edit – Image SEO offers you to ensure your Shopify product image with full optimization. The app easily handles a lot of image-related tasks, which is included with helpful automation options.
- It ables you to customize image file name and “alt text”, for SEO complete purposes
- It helps you to resize images to Shopify standard ( and for social media useability )
- It compresses your pictures with all saving space and keeps your store more in runny condition
If you display product image in your store, you’ll don’t need to put more time on the optimization of each one. Bulk Image Edit can easily save your effort and time.
The free plan consists of 50 images per month limit. Most users choose a premium version with a cost of 9.99$ per month.
9. Infinite Options
Infinite Options are well worth with all look. The app lets you give a massive range of choices to your customers. As they can select features, add personalization and more.
- It offers customers to personalize products through horizontal drop-down menus, similar inputs, and checkboxes
- It can add an unlimited number of customization options to each product
- It automatically includes all additional charges for multiple features and services
As Shopify is included with many basic product customization options, Infinite Options is one of its kind app which offers excellent personalization to your items.
The app is free to install and use with infinite options.
The kit is a simple but potentially powerful tool. It ables you to create friendly Instagram ads and Facebook. This has helpful touch ability with all personal matters. It can help to turn new buyers into the loyalty list.
- It sens custom ” Thank you” emails for all coming back and new customers
- It starts with a re-targeting campaign using a Facebook Messenger
- It can create a quick discount code by sending a Text to Kit
- It uses prompt reporting to track your marketing efforts
A kit is an excellent tool for all new and returning customers. The creating of sales is attractive with all social media ads. It’s particularly handed with all email marketing solution that setup all functions.
The kit is free to use on your Shopify store with all features.
Our review about Shopify apps;
Given the above article is about the top 10 Shopify apps. We can hope you’ll like it with courage. As you know, one of the best things about Shopify is, it offers customizations as per your needs. You may put all your potential on how your store works by using a suitable combination of extras. So, we recommend the above-chosen apps to attribute with Shopify.
Thanks to CodeinWP.com Source: ⇒ www.codeinwp.com/blog/best-shopify-apps/