What is Chrome Cleanup Tool?
Chrome Cleanup Tool is a beneficial tool when your chrome keeps closing or freezing. If you found every page unresponsive, Chrome Cleanup Tool will be a good friend of yours. It cleans all the google chrome tools. The Tool was knowns to be a chrome software removal tool. Google Chrome Cleanup Tool Free Download from below.
It is small in size but an instant habit of removing and scanning the problems like startup pages, toolbars, crashes and unexpected ads. You can download for Windows, Mac, and Android systems as well.
Google Chrome Cleanup Tool Overview
If you are worried about Chrome clean up or don’t know how to clean Chrome crashes. Then you are going right for choice. Here you can download Chrome Cleanup Tool for all your problem needs.
Google developers have developed this fantastic tool for the Google Chrome browser. If your google chrome is runny slow or causing disk usage issue or high CPU, then you must be suitable for this malicious free program.
Moreover, the symptoms are below, when you need Chrome Cleanup Tool.
- Your browser get redirect or hijacked to unknown ads or pages
- Alerts about viruses or infected attached devices
- New tabs and Pop-up advertisements that won’t be
- Without permission, your Chrome homepage keeps changing
- Unwanted Chrome extensions are installed without permissions
The tool is targeted with all malware, adware, badware, and automatically run adds without your permission. The Cleanup Tool is easy to download, install and use with an only double click. A new window will appear with the start of scanning. It depends on your PC the scanning process will be finished as per your needs.
Google Chrome Cleanup Tool Free Download: â‡’ Download
Upon completion, it will show a list of infected programs. It will ask your permission to delete malware. You may also uninstall Chrome Cleanup Tool at any time.
Chrome Cleanup Tool removes the following suspicious items successfully.
- Price Meter
- Mail.ru Sputnik/Guard
- Conduit Toolbars
- Community Alerts
- Shopper Pro
- Consumer Input
- Content Defender
How to check your PC for malware?
If somehow, the tool doesn’t run on your PC, you should use this step in the case.
For Windows PC use given steps.
- Open Chrome browser
- At the right top, click on given three dots, a drop-down list will appear and click on Settings
- At the bottom of the Settings, click on the Advanced option
- Again at the bottom, you will preview ” Reset and clean up,” option, click on the Clean up computer.
- Click on Find, and it will begin optimizing for harmful/suspicious software. It will take more time to wait for it to finish.
- When it’s completed it will question you about removing unwanted software, so click Remove.
- Now restart your PC. If asked!
To remove malware/suspicious files permanently from Chrome on Mac OS, follow the given steps.
- Open the Finder
- On the left, click Applications
- Search for any programs you don’t recognize
- Right-click the name of any unneeded programs
- Click on Move to Trash
- When you’re done all process, at the bottom, right-click Trash
- Click on the Empty Trash
Quick Tip: The latest version of Google Chrome has a built-in mechanism to find all unwanted and suspicious programs on your PC.