I have found rarely, people forget their Windows password. But, when it has done, the situation becomes very annoying and frustrating. Luckily, I have found some secure and error-free method to recover your Windows password.
Let me start with simple methods first and then proceed further.
Method 1: Reset Microsoft Account Password Online
Note: (The given method works for Windows 8 and Windows 10 only)
For Windows 8/8.1, 10 resettings of your Microsoft Account password can help you regain access to the locked computer.
The following method doesn’t require a reset of the disk. You’ll only need your email address, Skype name, and phone number to put on.
Follow the given steps;
- Go to the Microsoft account recover official page.
- Enter your Skype ID, email, or Phone number associated with your created Microsoft account.
- You may choose whether you need to receive your recovery code via email or phone text.
- Provide the asked information to confirm your identity.
- Put the recovery code into Verify Your Identity and press next.
- Now enter your new password twice.
Method 2: Use the someone’s other Administrator Account in your PC to reset password
In this method, you can simply put other admin account detail into your computer system. You have to put account details to reset the password. If you don’t have other account administration permission, you’ll need to have it first.
Follow the given steps:
- Log-in to the other permission admin account with the correct attempt.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click User accounts.
- Select manage another account.
- Select the account you want to reset.
- Click on the change password option, or Create a password.
- Enter the new desired password twice. You may also set up a Password Hint to help you remember your password on your PC.
- Click Change Password, and everything is done!
Quick Tip: If these method doesn’t work, you can use Windows Password Recovery Tool. Read below for further assistance.
Method 3: Use Windows Password Recovery Tool
In case the above method doesn’t comply with you. You may recovery Windows password using Windows Password Recovery Tool. There are many acceptable tools that you can download.
1. Windows Password Key
Windows Password Key is known to be one of the best password recovery tools. It offers you to reset your Windows Administrator or user password without any fatigue of re-installation of the Windows operating system. It’s standard works with a flash drive. It helps you reset your forgotten or lost password.
How to use Windows Password Key?
Windows Password Key offers you to create a bootable USB or DVD/CD.
The following are the methods that follow them one by one.
- Download the free trial version from here.
- Use the downloaded program to have reset ISO.
- Browse the ISO path, which is created in the first step given above to select your existing Windows password reset file.
- Choose your bootable reset disk.
- Press the Burn button and keep waiting.
- Restart your PC from the bootable DVD/CD or USB that you have created.
The main benefit of Windows Password Key is, it is easy to use. You can use it to rest, recover, and bypass your Windows password. It is a 100% specific program.
2. Spower Windows Password Reset
Given are the steps, follow them one by one;
- Download Spower Windows Password Reset from here.
- Open downloaded software.
- Insert a DVD/CD or USB drive into your computer.
- Select the media type you need to use from the given buttons you might see there.
- Click on start burning to create a password reset disk.
- Now, set the problem PC to boot from the DVD/CD or USB.
- Boot the PC from the bootable disk.
- When the password reset software begin, select a user and click on Reset option to reset the password for that specific user.
- Restart your computer.
- You may now log-in with your created new password.
3. PassCue Windows Password Recovery
This recovery tool can unlock your Windows Administrator and user password without any data loss. It works with all Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, and Windows Server as well.
The following are the simple steps to recover your Windows password using this tool.
- Download PassCue Windows Password Recovery from here.
- Install the program on your current PC.
- Using the existing computer, you create bootable reset password disk.
- Put bootable reset disk into the problem PC and set it to boot from it.
- You’ll see the user accounts on your PC. Select the locked one account.
- Click the reset password button.
- Restart your PC.
- You can access your PC without a password.
Ο If you need to have more information related to Windows solutions, Windows Product Key, and more please visit: https://winsproductkey.com/category/windows/