What is Shopify?
In the past, about 2006, a German youngster of Canada decided to sell snowboards online. He created his E-commerce solution and get successes. He realizes others could use this reliable method. ( Read deeply about Shopify Domain Name and Godday vs Shopify comparisons below.)
So, the passage of time, Shopify becomes the #1 tool for all youngsters. Shopify is the leading E-commerce solution with up to 800,000 online stores, offices, $63 billion worth of sales and 3,000+ employees.
How does Shopify work?
Shopify is not only a method to launch or manage your online store. It is up with support store owners with all aspects like opening additional channels, i.e., eBay, Facebook, Amazon and related offering excellent customer support, i.e., live chat with taking care of technical issues.
What is Shopify Domain Name?
If you don’t have a custom domain, then you don’t need to worry about it. Shopify also offers purchase of custom field domain start at USD 11 per year. Your domain could be automatically setup for yours. You just keep ownership, instead, leave on Shopify.
Domains purchased via Shopify are registered for one year. You can be renewed and cancel your custom domain at any time. Shopify Domain Name doesn’t provide an e-mail account as part of domain services. But, it offers unlimited e-mail forwarding account for your custom domain name.
Different between Shopify and GoDaddy?
Shopify is the best E-commerce platform which gives everything you are required to sell online, in person and on social media. Shopify is a complete E-commerce platform that lets you create an online store with all inventory, payment, shipping solutions, and build-in product management.
GoDaddy is the world’s famous domain registrar. It also provides a range of other services like E-commerce websites and like web/WordPress hosting. Their E-commerce website building offers you everything you need to sell online, integrated shopping cart, payment processing, and inventory management.
How Popular Is Shopify?
Shopify powers up to 600,000 stores online, over $63 billion, 1 million active users with worth of goods have been sold on Shopify powered-stores over the global market.
Shopify itself has won from five employees of the coffee shop to over 3000 employees working in North American Offices.
Read: Best Shopify Apps
ยบ $26 Basic Shopify
You may sell unlimited products with a charge of 2% transaction fee.
ยบ $71 Shopify
With additional features, i.e., gift cards and cart recovery. Transaction fees are 1% unless you use Shopify any Payments.
ยบ $266 Advanced Shopify
In this, get advanced reports with automatically calculated shipping rated. Transaction fees are 0.5%.
Pros of Shopify
- Ease of use interface and features
- Quality Designs up to 170 themes
- Core system and templates are already high with flexibility
- Shopify is mighty with a user-friendly scale for small and capital online stores
- Shopify App Store is fully packed with happy free and paid
- Unlike others like WooCommerce or Magento, Shopify has a 24-hour support team
- Blog post URL structure is not SEO friendly. These are not ideal for SEO
- The multi-language store is not a standard feature. They are expensive or pretty limited in their functionality
- Shopify charges a transaction fee on top payments
- Creating regular content is not well suited to creative users
- Exploring other sales channels with Shopify
Shopify has tricks for you here:
- Sell your products directly on Facebook
- Sell your products on Instagram by tagging your products
- Selling on Pinterest is also a good option for Shopify store owners
- You can also connect your Shopify store with Amazon
- eBay is the well available marketplace
You can contact Shopify support via E-mail, live chat or phone. One of the support team is upright their with all experts.
In our opinion, Shopify Domain Name support is an excellent advantage of using Shopify over a traditional CMS (like WooCommerce). It is entirely hassle-free with all 24/7 support.